By Scott K. Olson, PT MOMT
- Lower Body
- Upper Body
These functional exercises are designed to enhance neuromuscular training and are an excellent way to increase proprioception and joint stability. These exercises provide a natural method of enhancing the healing process. Your patients will exercise simultaneously in the three basic planes consistent with joint structure and motion: frontal, sagittal and transverse.
The Closed Chain Section contains 74 exercises which
- Will enhance neuromuscular training
- Are appropriate for clients of all ages
- Contain many upper extremity exercises
- Demonstrate the use of the most commonly used equipment with closed chain exercises
- Give you the ability to create home and gym routines
This is an exercise database for use with PC-Kits. To use this database you must purchase or currently own PC-Kits.