Complete Balance & Vestibular
By Luz Wiedecke, RPT and Kris Kreitzer, RPT
- Eye Exercise
- General Safety Tips
- Standing Dynamic
- Standing Static
- 2 Full Field Stimulus
- Patterns 8.5” X 11”
Ideal for all age populations from young to frail elderly. This collection allows the healthcare practitioner to guide a patient in a safe and effective functional home exercise program to address: Static / Dynamic Sitting or Standing imbalance; Gait Instability; Gaze Instability and Oculomotor Dysfunction; Motion Intolerance; Dizziness and Positional Vertigo due to Vestibular, Neurological or Orthopaedic Issues.
All the balance and gait exercises provide the practitioner options to vary the sensory references used for balance (Somatosensation, Vision, Vestibular) to assist in either improving areas of deficiency or using as substitution strategies.
This comprehensive collection:
- Offers the most extensive number of exercise options to treat and challenge the patient of any age with a wide variety of diagnosis.
- Allows practitioner to provide home exercise assisting the patient with self management of anterior/posterior/lateral/canalithiasis and cupulolithiasis (BPPV).
- A safe and effective progression of easy to advanced home exercises options to thoroughly address the patients balance impairment.
- Habituation exercises allow the practitioner to address patient’s motion provoked dizziness with a home program.
- Vestibular ocular exercises allow the patient to work toward progressive improvement in gaze stability.
- Illustrations of original exercises have been re-drawn and enhanced to emphasise safety with proper performance of exercises.
- Peripheral Vestibular Disorders
- Central Vestibular Disorders
- Neurological Conditions such as Parkinson, Cerebral Vascular Accident, and MS
- Traumatic Head Injuries
- Dizziness or Positional Vertigo Problems
- Post Surgical Orthopaedic Patients
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- General Instability
- Frail Elderly
This is an exercise database for use with PC-Kits. To use this database you must purchase or currently own PC-Kits.