By Nancy C. Miller, MOT Chris A. Robinson, PT, and Aline Yiu, MA/OT
- Activities of Daily Living for Caregiver
- Motor Development
- Range of Motion
- Upper Extremity Skills
This indispensable resource…
- Demonstrates critical hand placements necessary for supporting child during activities.
- Provides exercises for stimulating early sensory-motor development – including visual, motor, vestibular, and tactile activities.
- Incorporates built-in functional progressions.
- Shows basic techniques for managing muscle tone during daily activity.
- Contains treatment approaches applicable to neurodevelopmental therapy.
- Incorporates activities and exercises to stimulate righting responses, balance / equilibrium reactions, and protective responses.
- Offers early feeding techniques for use with infant care programs.
- Features a wide selection of developmentally sequenced play activities.
The most comprehensive kit of exercise and activity strategies available for developmental ages birth to 3 years.
This is an exercise database for use with PC-Kits. To use this database you must purchase or currently own PC-Kits.