By Nancy Miller, MOT, Chris Robinson, PT and Aline Yiu, MA/OT
- Activities of Daily Living
- Developmental Skills
- Range of Motion
Now you can…
- Demonstrate critical body positioning for child and therapist. Show patients and caregivers the “DOs and DON’Ts” in a clear, easy-to-follow manner.
- Teach about the “tools” children need to develop independence – including using proper transfer techniques, practicing proper Activities of Daily Living, safely using wheelchairs, walkers, crutches and other equipment, and much more.
- Provide classroom management strategies for positioning, tactile defensiveness, and other common situations.
- Include tips for developing a child’s pre-writing and hand coordination skills (including vestibular, proprioception, and tactile skills development) using a sensory integration approach that incorporates age-appropriate activities.
- Feature techniques for the development of strength, flexibility, and endurance through a variety of functional activities and exercises.
Provides an integrated, holistic approach to meeting each child’s individual needs in home, school and clinic. Specifically designed for working with developmental ages 3-18 years.
This is an exercise database for use with PC-Kits. To use this database you must purchase or currently own PC-Kits.